Speed suddenly gone bad!

uTorrentn00b

So over the night I was downloading a South Park torrent from <don't link content> over the night and it only got to 59% because my PC glitched and booted offline due to a windows error. It was downloading perfectly fine at a steady 400 kbs, and so I restart the download and suddenly my download speed is at 40kbs, so I attempt to follow a video to increase my speed <stupid youtube setup guide link removed - those settings are horrendous and not supported> and it didn't help and only made it worse at 0.1kbs. Anyone know why this is? 

I've tried most of those things and still nothing. All I see changing is in the Global maximum number of Connections and the best I could get is 25 upload and 15 k/bs it seems my upload stays alot higher then the download and whenever I change the upload limit it does change, but the download just stays at 1k/bs

it links to the bottom of the thread.

That link hasn't been updated to reflect the new forum link style.

Don't want to sound rude and sorry for OT, 

but isn't it possible to implement some kind of link redirecting/converting? 

Cause right now the massive amount of useful threads found on google redirects to the main page.

Not only it's harder to find the needed information, but It also means lower forum activity/less active users as google IMO is the main place people come from.

Archived