how can i watch old movies

ozzz

Can  anyone suggest how to go about watching old movies? I have watched old movies (mostly john wayne) at U torrent and as such am very grateful and looking for more. Having been successful in most attempts, am wondering why not now? I am old school (from the pin ball era, sorry to offend all the more knowledgeable computer astute individuals out there.) They simply won't. 

I am looking for movies like "the warriors" "the war wagon" "The great escape" "the dirty dozen"" Wyatt Earp" "Tombstone" Etc.......I can't even watch movies now, like The  last samurai, or the Firm, or War Wagon, not even Jerry Maguire....(for the wife) ..go figure....

Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated from a non computer knowledgeable old timer...............

I have looked at "availability". And things  like "seeds" but I have have been successful before and viewed movies with even less.....So why not now ?

I am told this is legal and as such, have not hesitated, but am dumbfounded by inability to watch  now ????

Please help...................

Thank you in advance......................... 

Archived