No torrent client is working

Buses

I've been using utorrent for years with no problem until suddenly the past few hours. Utorrent just stopped opening so i downloaded another to try to no avail. Iv'e tried about 6 different torrent clients and none of them will open. They show in the task manager but "end process" does nothing. I set my firewall to accept them, tried turning the firewall off, tried restarting, but nothing seems to work. Could anyone help me out? Thanks.

That is funny, i had the same problem today as well after upgrading to uTorrent 3.4.1.  I went back to the 3.3.2 version but it still wouldnt work, tried another program, followed the setup FAQ on this website and even updated my wireless router's firmware.  Still nothing.  Not sure what's going on and definitely a bit frustrated.

Yeah, I've uninstalled and reinstalled them and it's the same. Seems like ever since I installed the newest Windows updates (which I have since uninstalled), they stopped opening.

I seriously would'nt put it past Microsoft to have released an update preventing torrent clients from working.

• 4 months later...

Archived