not uploading or downloading,dht not logging in

idontknow

sir,
But i'm using my campus LAN network and every other guy in my hostel is able download torrents without any trouble..i'm using windows 7 home basic and my firewall has given exception to the utorrent.so,its unlikely that its my isp or firewall error.i have reinstalled and deleted dat. file but none seems to work..the torrent starts picking pace when it begins but soon starts slowing down to zero..with the same annoying "dht unable to login"..i'm new to torrenting and after couple of file downloads i deleted the torrent file+data(as my disk space was getting low),some of my friends told me that my ip address could have been banned for not seeding by some private trackers..is it possible?..please help me out..

i'm using advanced systemcare ultimate 7.but i checked everywhere in it,there is no mention of utorrent in there..or can you tell me where to look in my antivirus for blocked softwares?..i was using the same antivirus while i was able to download torrents,and it seems unlikely that this is the cause.

Archived