uTorrent not downloading

Rapid127

Hello,

(My first post so forgive me if I'm not posting correctly)

I've been using uTorrent without a problem. Had to do a fresh reinstall of my os (windows 7 ultimate), reinstalled uTorrent (3.4.1) and tried downloading two different torrents from the same site I've been doing so for a while. However, it's not downloading at all and there are plenty of seeders. I only have Microsoft Security Essentials as my AV and it's set to allow uTorrent. Please help. Thanks!

Sethal84,

Tell me about it. I'm still searching high and low to find a resolution. I'm a bit surprised about the response and lack of response on this forum. First time for me to experience it myself truthfully. Hope you find a solution. Please post it if you find a resolution. I will do the same. Good luck.

Thanks for posting DreadWingKnight.

The "setup guide" link is dead giving a 404. So may want to update that. I searched for the guide on my own and did everything it advised then searched for a resolution on my own using the search bar.

I noticed even in this thread many are having issues. I will keep looking but this is very frustrating. I've been using this for a while without a problem and never had issues before with it.

Archived