More info in dialog bubble

ElectricBrain

I'd like to see more information to be shown in the dialog bubble. I dont have a screenshot of the uTorrent one but this is the bubble im talking about:

wireless12.jpg

It would be nice to have the option to add things like % Completion (for each download) and also to show data for each individual torrent rather than just a total download/upload speed.

I'd like to see more information to be shown in the dialog bubble. I dont have a screenshot of the uTorrent one but this is the bubble im talking about:

wireless12.jpg

It would be nice to have the option to add things like % Completion (for each download) and also to show data for each individual torrent rather than just a total download/upload speed.

i second that.. and a bit more stats overall!..

:)

i havent even seen the popup bubble yet and ive got it ticked to notify me. i do get a tiny ding kinda sound but thats about it.

Its a liiittle bubble saying that blabalabla.dvdrip.whatever has finnished. very cute! ;)

I vote for more info in that bubble, like average speed, download time..

:)

I think it's as it is. The bubble does what its supposed to, Let you know when a torrent is done downloading. Open the window and see whatever stats you want ;)

hehe.. yeah well in that case we could cancel the bubble and only have the famous "about sound" whisstle when the downloads complete!?..

My vote stays! ;)

Archived