It's a shame the typical "torrentor" is a worthless piece-of-shit garbage!

TrevorS

I regularly run into the situation where a barely supported torrent dies due to worthless piece-of-shit self-centered two-legged hit-and-run garbage "peers" (i.e. blood-sucking leeches) instead of them manning up and supporting those torrents they specifically benefit from by availing themselves of bytes voluntarily/freely uploaded by others!  These "persons" (giving them that perhaps excessive degree of courtesy) are users/abusers of everyone else and deserve nothing more than the combined contempt/excrement of every other participant!  I'm convinced that "Torrenters" are largely garbage and I'm here expressing my appreciation to those who actually appreciate this valuable opportunity to enjoy this wealth of filmage and to express their appreciation by doing their best to make the very same opportunity available to those that follow them!  No byte is delivered that isn't uploaded!  If you appreciate the films delivered to your door, then prove it by uploading the same and even more!  This is a community and we have the power to benefit each other -- why then is it the conceit of so many to screw everyone else and imagine they've actually scored a victory?  Those people are shit and may they suffocate in their own excrement!

Be careful what you ask for some of those torrents may be fake torrents as well sent by studios to throw off torrents like clogging up the pipes so other can use the right torrents. Also not all internet is equal in bandwidth or usage size so some may be online and some will be offline that is the nature of the internet some are on and some are off for whatever reason that is up to them to decide.

Archived