can't move torent more than one position

mrcaduca

Earlier before when I mark a torent to move it from  5th to first position I could do it...mark it and click several times on up arrow to move it up on position I want...now I have to mark every single time and move it up only for one position. Is this problem generaly or it's just me.

mrcaduca, I am having exactly the same problem. In the previous version, you simply highlighted a torrent amd pressed the up or down arrow as many times as needed to put the file in the position you wanted it, now you I can only move it one place at a time and have to reclick the torrent for each move.  I also tried the shift+click and it didn't work for me either. I have had success moving more than one torrent file though. Select two or more files and you can do it just like the old way. Don't know if that is of any help??

That's not what you said in the original post.

red again my original post.......mark it and click several times on up arrow to move it up on position I want... it look like I wrote it down.....

Thing that I don't understand why but why you/they  changed something what was perfectly working in previous versions.

Archived