RSS Feed overlapping

kipster85

For the past few weeks I've been trying to resolve my rss issue. I gave in and here I am. I am running version 3.4.2 build 32691 32 bit on Windows 7 it that helps.

As soon as I have more than 5 feeds in my list. The additional feeds I add overlap with a previous feed. Which in turn prevents me from using it. I was able to resolve temporarily by removing them all. Rebooting then removing the ones which were previously hidden. Reboot again and re-add them again. However when I get to 6th feed it hides itself.

When I check the rss.dat all the feeds have an individual ID, however only for the first 5. The newer feeds(6 and above) have an identical ID.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a similar problem...I think. It started when I reached the bottom of the frame in the RSS feed list (where the ad starts), new feeds would not show up in the list; but they do show in the RSS downloader feed selection, but I can't edit or remove them. If I delete one of the earlier listed feeds and reboot uTorrent, the first missing one will appear at the botton of the list.

You can see in the attached screenshots it shows I have 19 feeds but only 17 are shown in the list, but all 19 are in the feed selection dropdown of the downdoader.

The results of the last feed in the list are also an aggregate of all the other feed results

On version 3.4.2 build 34024 32 bit on Windows 8.1.

post-376702-0-62043200-1411350390_thumb.

post-376702-0-58418000-1411350397_thumb.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I scroll all the way down. Disabled the ads, but still occurs (never really bothered me, because I mostly use the web UI)... I am thinking there may be a problem where the RSS feed list is saved. Do you know where that would be or the format of it?  Possibly just a missing character or something, if its just a delimited file.

Thanks

Archived