Opps! Need some help please!

MisterThang

Hello everyone, 

I just had a question that hopefully someone can answer in order to help me out. So I was torrenting some textbooks and when I had seeded back to 1:1 ratio, I usually click "remove torrent + data". However, this time, I accidentally clicked "remove torrent" only. Now whenever I try to move my pdf textbooks into my school/academics folder, it won't let me because it says that the file is still opened by utorrent. 

Therefore, my question is: how do I access the data on utorrent and delete it completely, so my pdfs become not opened any more by utorrent, so I am free to move them as a please. 

Thanks in advance, 

MT 

Hello everyone, 

I just had a question that hopefully someone can answer in order to help me out. So I was torrenting some textbooks and when I had seeded back to 1:1 ratio, I usually click "remove torrent + data". However, this time, I accidentally clicked "remove torrent" only. Now whenever I try to move my pdf textbooks into my school/academics folder, it won't let me because it says that the file is still opened by utorrent. 

Therefore, my question is: how do I access the data on utorrent and delete it completely, so my pdfs become not opened any more by utorrent, so I am free to move them as a please. 

Thanks in advance, 

MT 

Text book are Copyright Protected so helping you get those materials is out of the question. Contact the place where you got them from.

Archived