not downloading

ludu.surjeetsingh

I am having the same problems

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10609472_1523355514576677_7360647168645010261_n.jpg?oh=08ba0203a2f0e70bc758e63338f36382&oe=54C14FDF&__gda__=1422371302_c3f0e69d9b5f717463df666543532c2c

- this is the photo - not sure what you mean about status bar? - but i can send more info if i know what you mean - i have talked with other people today who are experiencing the same problems with utorrents not downloading - not finding seeders

i have been working on this all morning - i even removed utorrents and all older versions - and reinstalled from the utorrent site a newer version then what i was using - some thing is not working within the program.

thank you for any info on this ill check back every few hours for a response

that helps a lot - it say DHT: waiting to log in - could the DHT be the problem - i checked with the internet provider and they said there is nothing wrong with the server and they sent a technition to examine the modeum (excuse my spelling in dutch) - they even reset it and changed the battery - i like the utorrents for when i miss my shows i can always find them - do i need to locate another downloader for a short time till this is fixed , cant be my computer i can still download from many sites, and provider says they cant block freedom of speach and right to download as long as its for research or viewing its ok to download

if im not having the same issues then what is it - its not downloading - and the downloading is queued just like the person above - its the same issue from where i stand - frost wire works and so does bit torrent - im just trying to tell you something is wrong with utorrent DHT  - but your not listening - its not my computer or my internet its your program - i troubleshoot many programs and playtest many games - i know what im talking about - its a programming issue - since i upgraded the utorrent software

if it not the same issue like you say - then tell me how to fix it - i havent changed anything on my end - and its your newest version - i asked for assistance - and all i got was its not the same issue - not good admins if you cant give better advice then that

Archived