DHT awaiting to log in?

Bernas24

This happens occasionally and the only thing that seems to work is restarting the router. It's been happening a lot lately and I can't afford to be constantly doing this. Also happens with Bitorrent. Deleting those .old files from %appdata% or whatever didn't seem to work either.

I'm sure it has something to do with my ISP. Maybe the ports or whatever. I don't know much about it though. Any help?

Thanks.

I have been using utorrent for a long time now and never had any problems until very recently.  I have the program on two machines one with Windows 7 OS and the other with Windows 8.1 OS, both are now intermittently showing "DHT waiting to log on" for hours or days at a time.  Downloads still occur but very slowly.  Stange thing is that both machines don't necessarily show the DHT message at the same time, which would indicate that the modem is OK (both machines on the same network), and it seems self correcting, albeit very occasionally.  I am using utorrent 3.4.2 (build 34944) on both machines.  I'm wondering if this problem started with this build number.

Archived