I have no idea what's happening. Literally cannot connect to network.

fangx

Firewall exception is added when I reinstalled. No other firewalls are active. I don't understand, both things that it asks me to check are on after that test...already is. This isn't how it used to be a year ago, now its just no connection. I see no need to forward a port of any kind because I was never in the situation to or needed to. This is just how utorrent behaves with me now. Before I uninstalled in the bottom right corner there was always an ERROR triangle or a big red X. Now it seems it gone with the reinstallation, but the problem is still there. Please help, thanks.

5PKCiAI.png

Just windows firewall if that's what you mean. Also have Malwarebytes and superantispyware installed but both are turned off and neither have a firewall.

Motorola NVG589

Tracker status: some are blank before they all say Connection timed out. And then one says No such host is known.

I asked my friend to get this same file and for him it downloads automatically. Also I downloaded some program called Deluge and forwarded a port for that one as well and the error seemed to disappear for it, whereas in utorrent it can never still connect to network. In Deluge I managed to connect to 1 seed out of about 10 that kickass said was available...so that's weird again. On utorrent, with the same forwarded port(had a separate one I forwarded for it too before switching it to the one that worked with Deluge to see if it would work there too) still can't connect to network and torrent stays at Finding peers 0.0%.

*Another thing to note was in Deluge before forwarding a port that made it "sort of" work, the error was "no incoming connections" meaning nothing could come in, maybe even go out.

And this is only a problem with smaller torrents. Private tracker ones and popular public torrents work fine. I just can't seem to connect to ones that are public and have a few seeds, but people that I asked to try with theirs...can.

Malwarebytes' active scanner interferes. SuperAntiSpyware has a history of problems as well.

Just disabled SAS from running at startup so that's gone. Malwarebytes doesn't start at startup and its icon isn't on my taskbar, it's not in the processes being run in task manager either. Going into Malwarebytes' settings doesn't show me anything about an active scanner at all, if anything is possible to be checked its already unchecked, unless you can tell me specifically where to look...? I'm not seeing anything turned on.

So now I'm douting its either of those programs, none of them are running in the background at all.

Archived