Seeding Priority

rudolfo2

Lately I've suploaded some torrents using super-seed option and I found out that I miss in Seeding Priority window option to set Ratio the same way like the ratio and avaiolability in download/upload window 1.xxx.It would help to calculate when I must stop seeding to prevent hit&run etc.Would this be a great programming burden or is there some other reason that Ratio is calculated like it is ??

It's simple,if you super-seed the uploaded Ratio and Availability are very close,at the torrent I've just uploaded the difference was 0.080 constantly ( upload was bigger for that amount ).According to that I would be able to set in the Seeding Priority window exact time to stop the seeding,but I can't because the different calculation formula.As seeder I need to stop seding somhere between availability at 1.995-1.999 and if values in Seeding Priority were 1.xxx digits that wouldn't be a problem.With just 1xx I can't do it.When you uploaded 1.999 you must stop or most people will "hit&run"which means you could upload forever.

Archived