New version of utorrent is very heavy and unstable because ads

johanx2

New version of utorrent is very heavy and unstable "too much not respoding...".

Hi. I have been using utorrent since years, but now I noticed how its general performance is very poor. Sometimes you add torrents and make some clicks here, there, and the soft blocks with the typic not respoding, then I need to wait some seconds. I own very powerful computer, 8GB ram dd3 and core i7 processor, so the problem is not my machine, I think that theres no doubt that the lot of ads that you have put are killing the performance, but ok this is only one thing, the ads are very very very annoying. Sometimes I am watching a movie or something on VLC player while downloading with Utorrent, and suddenly I hear a lot of voices and noises, product of the utorrent ads, I know that those ads have mute buttons, but I think that you will agree with me that is very annoying when you are sitting watching something and suddenly a lot of noises made by Utorrent. I dont know if there is a paid version of utorrent that does not have this bad stuff, but anyway I think this is a very bad threat for free user, I mean, put all the ads you want, but don't that type of ads that make a lot of noise! I am tired.

Archived