Installed new 3.1 and Problem with torrents showing

darkman00000

Installed new 3.1 .. and i think it crashed (maybe?) ..

like before install - i had 2800 or so torrents in 3.01 ( or any other version that i was using) .. and now i have like 2499 .. and order is messed up ..like newest ones added are from month ago (and not from, say, today)

and lots of the ones showing are "ERROR...." .. and looks like the ones that i removed already from utorrent ..

i went to %AppData%\uTorrent (in my Vista .. after reading about this dir) .. and i see ALL of my torrents there.. - when sorted by "Date modified" .. i see all the newest ones etc...

How do i add all of them that i see there (close to 3000) .. or how do i replace whatever is being loaded in utorrent now .. with .torrents from that list (all of them i guess, unless i can take that info from some back up file.. (never backed up though before installing new RC1 3.1)

thanks

Error ones .. i removed now from Utorrent...

and now i think i am OK .. but from about a month ago .. with about 2400 torrents.. (some in Stopped mode .. some in Seeding mode etc)

and i found the "last .torrent" (from abut a month ago, mentioned above) in the .torrent dir..

so if i had 2800 of them or so.. - what do i do now? .. - do i have to add say 400 or so of them one by one .. in order .. the way they are in the dir there? :)

290 to go :)

.. some of them that were Stopped.. upon loading them .. go into Downloading mode.. - so quickly have to Stop them again...

Others were downloaded already.. - so they are being checked by uTorrent (takes a little time).. and then go into the Seeding mode

Considering i had about 500 to do .. - i am almost half way done :)

Maybe enough for today .. and will finish tomorrow .. tired :)

• 4 weeks later...

same here .. im so disappointed .. because i cant "sort by date" as it was on other versions .. i shouldnt update to 3.1 .. Everything is messed up now .. and that sort by name .. is "nothing" , because lot of torrents have ripers, subbers etc [name] which gona sort them in freaky way .. and numbers aah .. hell

because i cant "sort by date"

TOGGLE TORRENT VIEW

I am also having the problem with not being able to sort by date added with my torrents like I was able to with previous versions.

I've hit TOGGLE TORRENT VIEW, but still don't see an option for "sort by date".

If I'm just not seeing it, can someone say more specifically how to sort by date with the torrents.

Thanks.

Right-click a column header you have and turn the columns on you want.

You can then sort by whatever column you have shown.

Thanks for the more detailed info.

Before reading your post I already went ahead and downloaded the previous version of utorrent that had the "Completed On" (sorted by date) tab I was looking for. So that seems to be working for me right now.

But if/when I update utorrent again, I'll try your tip.

Thanks.

Archived