Download speed suddenly drop and won't up until I restart

Melina

Recently, I'm having ran odd problem, when I start a torrent the download speed when up normally till it reaches the limit (I set it about 80-100KB/s). But after a few minutes, the download speed dropped a lot, it even reached less than 10 KB/s..

After it happens, the download speed won't when up anymore until I stops the torrent and starts it again.. This problem never happened before..My settings still the same before I have this problem.

What caused this problem and how do I fix this? Thanks in advance.

Recently, I'm having ran odd problem, when I start a torrent the download speed when up normally till it reaches the limit (I set it about 80-100KB/s). But after a few minutes, the download speed dropped a lot, it even reached less than 10 KB/s..

After it happens, the download speed won't when up anymore until I stops the torrent and starts it again.. This problem never happened before..My settings still the same before I have this problem.

What caused this problem and how do I fix this? Thanks in advance.

I have the same problem.I hope it will be fixed by someone.I'm waiting for the one.

• 4 weeks later...

Has no one found an answer to this problem? I've been having the same problem for a month and just recently the light shows red. I usually get speeds of 365kb or so but now am getting sometimes as low as 4kbs up to 80-100kbs fluctuating and 70% of the time I can actually download around 30-40% of the torrent at full speed until it slows and the light changes to yellow (usually, as of now the light is constant red). Every speed guide done shows that ports are open and I'm configured correctly. Wtf is this? help?

Exactly the same problem here.

(No firewall problem (alway a green light), no half-open problem, no antivirus installed.)

After ~5 minutes of download, my downloading torrents drop to ~0,5kB/s to 2kB/s.

I have to stop/restart my downloading torrents each ~5 minutes and they all get back to the bandwidth limit I configured (~60% of available bandwidth to WAN, it's not a congestion problem).

I can wait 24h+, it will never come back to the normal speed. But if I stop/start the torrents, it's fine after 10 seconds!...for an other 5 minutes...

Archived