Find Content Feature

Alterno

Honestly this feature is not necessary in uTorrent (2.2 Build 23071). The truth that in both cases the search text box and now the "find content" page are unnecessary when it comes to how it works, it just pops out your default browser and shows you the results. If the results were displayed inside the window being rendered with IE9 or Web-kit it would be a lot better.

My suggestions:

Move the find content below the torrent panel and maybe even below the Feeds panel option or

Just remove this feature from the uTorrent application.

• 5 weeks later...
it drives me crazy not being able to turn this useless crap off. waste of screen space...

It drives me even crazier when people don't even bother looking in the interface to see if it's possible to turn stuff off.

what drives me to the very edge of insanity are so called 'hotshots' who cant even criticize someone in a constructive way. just a pointless waste of forum space.

apart from that i did look. if you are so omniscient, please do enlighten me, where can i turn off "find content" on the left panel, just above the "torrent" tree branch?

Archived