Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sypqys

T411 blocks my others torrents from other torrents website ? [french]

10 posts in this topic

Hi !

 

I have an account from T411.al and I think he blocks my others torrents because, there are sources and he stoped...

I don't know I have to do to start my upload torrents from other webstie because I found not all I want in T411...

if you have an idea tell me ! how I have to do that ?

GEguNTT7lwg_torrents6.jpg

 

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ISP blocks or Throttle are between you and your ISP to fix and resolve. Nothing utorrent can do about what your ISP does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry but I don't understand ??? :(

What is "ISP" and "Throttle" ? 

 

thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/05/2017 at 10:22 PM, sypqys said:

What is "ISP" and "Throttle" ?

Some Internet Service Providers may limit the speed for peer-to-peer activity (usually at peak times).

That's assuming what you were told was the cause of your problem(!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering all the trackers and various torrents screen shot shown it more or less fits their ISP throttling torrent detected traffic. If the OP downloads my slackware link and report back what happens then we can detect if this is ISP problem or not. Download the slackware and post screen shot to show what is going on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok thanks but I don't inderstand all, what's the "slackware" ? 

and I don't know how but today and yersterday the downloads works fine !

I have that problem on my chrome :

20170510_u5e15o6b13s14_882291chromediagw

 

tell me, I'm in France and I don't know what's happens ?

it's different probably than US possibly.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2017 at 9:06 AM, sypqys said:

Ok thanks but I don't inderstand all, what's the "slackware" ?

and I don't know how but today and yersterday the downloads works fine !

I have that problem on my chrome :

tell me, I'm in France and I don't know what's happens ?

it's different probably than US possibly.

Slackware is a Linux OS program and is freeware and downloading it will determine if the problem is the torrent site or ISP problem. This is a test whether or not your ISP is the problem. What downloads are you referring to? Then if the problem happens in Chrome only then you should use a different Browser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PiusX said:

Slackware is a Linux OS program and is freeware and downloading it will determine if the problem is the torrent site or ISP problem. This is a test whether or not your ISP is the problem. What downloads are you referring to? Then if the problem happens in Chrome only then you should use a different Browser.

Ok thanks.

I'm on Win 7 Pro x64. And not on Linux. So I canno't download Slackware and I think the problem is fixed (solved).

All downloads starts and finished fine now.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2017 at 2:59 PM, sypqys said:

Ok thanks.

I'm on Win 7 Pro x64. And not on Linux. So I canno't download Slackware and I think the problem is fixed (solved).

All downloads starts and finished fine now.

Not sure what you doing but utorrent will download it in Windows so this thread is very suspicious right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites