uTorrent Help

darkangel

I did take the time to configure everything properly, Azureus is better then uTorrent at connecting to seeds, and peers.

The only bad thing about Azurues that I've noticed is that the speed isn't stable and it takes up alot of my internet connection.

Merged double post(s):

Here's a picture of Azureus, I'm getting 50-130 KIB/s Downloading, and 1-30 KIB/s uploading.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/6948/azureues25yb.jpg

EDIT by silverfire: Image >50KB changed into link - please read the rules before posting. In addition, please refrain from double posting.

No. That's not how it works. It's been stated tens, if not, hundreds of times, that it's quality of seeds over quantity. Now tell us, how fast were you downloading when you connected to those 6 seeds on the OpenOffice.org torrent?

As for DHT having problems, some people's routers can't handle it, other people don't need it. Firon probably fits into the latter group. The guide is actually too extreme for real use anyway, so just stick to the Speed Guide's settings...

I don't need it because I use private sites exclusively. It doesn't cause any problems for me (and neither does 2000 connections, for that matter) when I have it on, though.

darkangel, do you have a personal firewall? You DID choose your upload speed in kbit/s in the Speed Guide, right? And you do have a green status light, right?

Archived