ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_TRUNCATED webUI

ElfoThunder

Hey! 
I´ve been trying to google my problem for a few days but i cant find anything about it.
I had a ubuntu server with utorrent, which i would access from my windows computer/when i was away through internet, and it worked great. For reasons unrelated to the problem i changed to windows 10, installed everything, but utorrent doesnt seem to let me connect to the webui anymore. The ports are opened both in windows (firewall) and the router, but whenever i try to connect to the adress i get ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_TRUNCATED in chrome.
Ports are open (it worked before i changed to windows)
Couchpotato is accessible the same way (works with couchpotato but not with utorrent)
I use utorrent 3.5.3 build 44396, Windows 10 pro, id rather leave my isp out of this since i doubt its related. Couchpotato wouldnt work otherwise.

I use a specific port for utorrent, same as for couchpotato, other than the default ones. That port is not being used by other applications as far as i know.

Edge just says "HTTP 400 error it's not you, it's this link (it appears to be broken). I have tried accessing the external ip adress, not internal. ( but its the same, and it´s the external i need).

I don´t use VPN, the only antivirus i use is windows (even tried disabling firewall altogether).

I have also cleared cache, cookies, and what not (but since i've tried from different computers, different OSs, and web browsers thought it would be nice to also remove that possibility 

Any more info i can provide will be provided as fast as i can! 

Thanks a lot for your help

Cheers!

1 hour ago, PiusX said:

Did you try another browser to see what happens?

Edge just says "HTTP 400 error it's not you, it's this link (it appears to be broken). I have tried accessing the external ip adress, not internal. ( but its the same, and it´s the external i need).

Yes.

Archived