UTorrent Steals my Broadband

Jo Be

Whenever I use UTorrent, my router completely disconnects from the server and from internet. Every web page returns a too slow to respond or an error. Network Diagnostics shows server and internet as yellow or red instead of green. I'm using an Apple Macbook.

None of the online guides look like the current version of 1.8.7, though I think I found those settings and reduced allowances accordingly, but it has made no difference. UTorrent speeds are already painfully slow. I've read previous posts of a similar nature, but none of the answers solve the issue. 

Can anybody help please?

Unfortunately anyone using older then the most recent utorrent version is prohibited from providing help and if so the posting will be closed. All I can say is look at your settings and there you can determine how much bandwidth you want utorrent to use. So look at your settings.

12 hours ago, PiusX said:

Unfortunately anyone using older then the most recent utorrent version is prohibited from providing help and if so the posting will be closed. All I can say is look at your settings and there you can determine how much bandwidth you want utorrent to use. So look at your settings.

I am using the most up to date version available? "You’re up-to-date! µTorrent 1.8.7 is currently the newest version available."

So, what was the point of your message? You're threatening me with my posting being closed? Explain yourself?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived