PLEASE help-totally lost

nadiauae

Hi all, I have read the help section, the other topic's and still don't have a clue... I am not a pc-expert, I just have a laptop and use limewire to download e-books and audio-lectures. And I got Utorrent recomended, but apparently I have NO IDEA how to adjust the speed... or whatever it is I have to do to download fastere. I am located in UAE, so all this router-help is useless here, please can anyone go online with me in yahoo and walk me trough the setup?

Dear all,

it is funny how U all think I'm not serious....

Like I can't find the FAQ and need red arrows to find it!!!

What does FAQ help if you PC-Heads keep on writing in a secret language! I still have no clue! That's why I wrote my yahoo ID- so someone can "walk me trough it"

I just wanted help, to make it running - I DO NOT WANT to know stuff I don't understand!

So apparently this utorrent is only for people who get's the FAQ because they have EXPERIENCE with PC-setup and IP and F* other stupid language -

I just go back to limewire, at least it worked 100% from the day I installed it - thanx for nothing. :(

@nadiauae

It's not so much about being a PC-Heads, it's about how a lot of us became PC-Heads.

Reading FAQ's and searching the internet appeal to our "take-it-apart-and-see-how-it-ticks" nature.

We also have come to learn that owing a PC requires more work than owning a coffee maker.

we seriously seriously need a "memorable quotes" section now

anyway, all you need to know how to configure your utorrent for best work, so going into the guides section in www.utorrent.com is a must, also if there are things u dont understand go to the FAQ, after u have everything ready and peachy u just start downloading somethen, the search bar in the superior right corner of utorrent can do that or u can directly go to www.legaltorrents.com or www.isohunt.com or www.mininova.org or whatever, if then u encounter any problem, then u can come to the forums and search for ur problem or post/ask about it if u cant find an answer after searching :)

Archived