307 Seeds and 132 Peers

punlman

"Why are you making so many threads asking questions you can probably find the answers to on your own?"

Because that's what Forums are for.

Also...

I know I'm asking good questions when I get answers that include phrases like... "I don't really know, but..." Or, "I'm not really sure, but..."

Then I know it's probably a question that other people have at least wondered about... if not asked... themselves.

There's no such thing as a stupid question. Only a stupid answer.

Yes, yes.

I sent that to YOU, Falcon?

But you're so Nice...

I guess I'll never live that down.

Every word typed on the internet is permanent -- written in indelible ink -- to last forever.

Maybe that's a good lesson for life... when you think about it.

Even words spoken... and then long forgotten... might be living in the Other Person's memory for a Lifetime...

(especially true of words spoken to children...)

But, knowing me, I must make some points:

(1) I had completely forgotten who I sent that to, so I obviously don't hold grudges.

(2) I sent that via PRIVATE email... I did not post it publicly.

(3) As I recall, you must have said something... the way you responded to a newbie user, I think... that really ticked me off.

But, as I said somewhere before... I TRY... and 99% of the time I do... let things like that go... and just ignore them.

I guess you got the brunt of a 1% day.

I apologize.

PUBLICLY.

:)

And since I know you're just DYING of curiosity...

I'll tell you...

what punlman means...

PUNL = Pure Unconditional Non-judgemental Love

which is also the title of the book I am writing.

SO, I do try to live up to this... perfect, in my imperfection.

Yep, there is only one falcon-at-falconfour-dot-com... of course there's also a chaz and a dark_donut but those are different people. :D

Gotta say that's definitely a different face I never thought I'd see against the broken-record hatred-machine I encountered the first time we met... which is kinda nice. Maybe you will live down that first impression after all. :D

Archived