password?

Pestilence

You need to be more clear about the problem.

Are you getting asked for the password at

a) Accessing the tracker website (you may require a password to access or to download the torrent file)

B) On downloading the torrent file (see 'a' above :) )

c) Torrent loading into client (µTorrent), but being blocked from accessing the tracker due to not having an account (see 'a' above ;) )

d) Something else?

Or is it a torrent stored in a archive file that has a password?

[link removed for content]

With that password for example. I opened the torrent expecting it to ask for a password somewhere, but it isn't but it doesn't seem to download either so I was wondering if someone could tell me when and where to use the password so I could see if that may be the problem

this topic has absolutly nothing todo with utorrent ..

the .rar files in the torrent are passworded, see the website were you download the torrent from in order to find the password or the torrent is from a private site and you need a passkey ..

It has to do with the use of Utorrent and the fact if the password is the reason I can't download it or not. Perhaps it is indeed more a torrent question and not a Utorrent question, but it is a problem I encountered using Utorrent and I hoped someone here would be so kind to help a new user.

I have problem with this option:

c) Torrent loading into client (µTorrent), but being blocked from accessing the tracker due to not having an account (see 'a' above wink )

How can i solve it? is there a way to introduce password before or after torrent loading without having to register on said tracker?

Regards.

Have an account on that private tracker ? Oo

Or are you asking uTorrent to bypass security for you, heh.

You either download the torrent from that site and it contains a passkey as part of the tracker URL, Or you're simply logged in on the site so your current IP will be allowed on the tracker.

Pestilence: This has nothing to do with uTorrent - it did its job, which is downloading your files and seeding them. It's your problem you chose files who are protected by a password you have no idea about :]

Archived