Failure: access denied, torrents limit reached (help!)

oroboros

I've new to uTorrent. I have two problems.

One error I often get is "Failure: access denied, torrents limit reached" even though there are many seeders and peers. I tried to set Protocol Encryption to enabled like someone else mentioned here, but nothing worked.

Other friends have no problem.

My other problem is an error I get is an access denied because another program is using the file. Again, after searching online someone suggested Google Desktop or the liking and I tried to stop the indexing.

Thanks in advance to everyone that helps!

yes.

like you say to search before posting, maybe you should read carefully before just saying to read the faqs (i did mention in my initial post that i searched the forum, and that i have the problem notwithstanding google etc, like is mentioned)

for example, should encryption be on or off usually?

what else could it be? please keep in mind i do not have port forwarding enabled.

TIA!

@oroboros: When you say "google, etc" it doesn't indicate to us whether you tried everything in the FAQ -- the FAQ does NOT only mention search indexing services, and in my eyes, that's what "google, etc" means. In any case, assuming you have read to the bottom of the relevant FAQ entry, and none of it helped, get Process Explorer from sysinternals.com, run it, File > Save, then post the contents of the saved process list in the .txt file here.

oroboros, your first error ""Failure: access denied, torrents limit reached"" isn't a real "error" in the sence that something is wrong, its more likey you just try to run more torrents then you are allowed to run from this (i guess private) tracker.

See their rules, read their FAQ what you are allowed to run at once. It's nothing µT or we here can do.

Archived