Telus stoped my Torrents

Spazman56789

What do I do. I am getting like only a bit of down and upload but not enough to run and I am not getting any peers at all even though their are about 776 of them, not even one. I turn on the protocol encryption and got the utorrent1.7, turn off firewall but still the same.

Even bittorrent, flashget, bitcomet, bearshare does not work and is not help me get anything. The only thing that works is my firefox download thing. Help Me Please.

Only option: Cancel your subscription. Send a letter you cannot use the Bittorrent protocol on their connection anymore and therefor wish to end the contract at the end of the current term. Sign up for another provider that you know doesn't throttle.

They most probably have the right to shape/limit the traffic (it should be in your agreement somewhere although it might be worded differently) and usually the only thing you can do is switch provider.

(Mind you that your current term might still take several months and although you can ask them to disconnect you immediately so that you can switch to another provider you still have to pay for the months remaining on the current term.)

Make sure you delve deeper into the exact details of canceling your subscription before taking any action.

Archived