Moving Files

paintthinner

iv moved all of my downloading files and completely downloaded files to an external hardrive (F) and changed the location on utorrent to the external drive, but the torrent's download bar reset to zero. i forced recheck; still zero. i moved the files back on to the computer's drive © forced recheck still zero...i still have the files and can access them by manually accessing them, but they are not showing up as downloaded progress, please help!

i may be an idiot, but iv looked through there and it doesnt help me it all...my torrent was at 40% of the 38 gigs of the file...and the utorrent download bar is now sayin its back at 0%, the force recheck button isn't availabe, its gray...i dont care what the download bar tells me, just aslong as i know i dont have to wait as long as i did for the first 40% allover again to get it downloaded

you should care what the download bar says, since that is what tells you the client isn't going to re-download...

When you pick the new directory, at the top of the directory tree window it'll say the name of the directory it is expecting.

Go find the new location where you've saved your data, and select the directory that matches the one at the top of the tree window.

-- Smoovious

okay well, i dont know what the directory tree is? im guessin its under downloads? nonetheless i moved whats been downloaded to the external drive and took the download off of utorrent, im going to redownload it in hopes of it rechecking what iv already downloaded...thanks anyways though :)

Archived