Shouldn't this stop the torrent when it is done?

Jesse

Its not a bug, why would it get fixed. The settings you have apply for every new torrent added afterwards, the older torrents retain their specific values, which is usualy the correct behavior.

Why would you want to stop seeding after 0%, eh ? Not that its possible though, you always upload even while you're downloading, so its definitly above 0% for most cases.

Because I seed mainly from work, and download from home. And I'm having network issues when running Bit Torrent. ( see this thread: http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30150 ) so I've been just running ONE torrent at a time. So I download a lot faster when just running one at a time. .and once it finishes, and say I have 5 torrents finished, and only one running, the upload will go to all 5, making the one that is running slower. So, once I download them all i'll take them to work on an external drive to seed, IF I need the credits.

And yeah, maybe it doesn't need to be "Fixed" but it should be noted on the program that the settings will be applied for NEW torrents only.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question that is somewhat related to this...forgive me if its been discussed by another already. (Using 1.2.2 build 345)In the event of having only one torrent active, download complete, and currently seeding...I see in the status bar that my download speed remains 1.0-1.5 kB/s, but now, unlike in the last version, this d/l speed appears only in the status bar and never in the window under the D/L category beside the corresponding torrent. This wouldnt really bother me, except for the fact that now, the "Alternate upload rate when not downloading set to (x) value" has no purpose. My alternate upload rate never kicks in, and I've monitored this in every utorrent session since downloading the latest build. As I said, unlike what I have seen in previous builds. Is this characteristic of whatever torrent I have active? Or is it something else?

Archived