Problem pre-selecting Bandwith Allocation

WildOne

When I download a torrent I get the usual message on where I want to save the files and select Label and so on. If I set the Priority to High (with or without selecting Label) it never does. When i try right clicking it to see if it's still in High it haven't even been set to it - just to Normal.

I have been using 1.6.1, but now I am using 1.7 build 1355 (latest as of now) and still it dosen't work.

Would have been nice if it got fixed or if someone could tell me what's wrong (would save me a little work every time I start a torrent that I want badly) :)

-WildOne

Finally, i asked devs to change this already. Now i have proof that this feature is misunderstood, i can go back to bugging them to change it again.

My suggestions are changing the wording to:

"Highest Queue Priority"

"Push to front of queue"

Thanks for the answers - I appreciate them to understand the program better.

Well - upload speed is my main goal using it anyways :D Normally that is what people want with it as to get better download speed on other torrents you can simply restrict some torrents speed or just stop them. Ratio's have is also a new trend and that requires more uploading as downloading normally goes really fast, but to seed back could take ages.

Archived