does not exsist or is not a directory

scurvyjones

When downloading and i right click and open containing folder i get error that the path name does not exsist or is not a directory. it still showing that it is downloading but the files are not showing up anywhere. i reinstall and it works for one torrent but then goes back to the same error for the next torrent. i tried down grading and the same thing, works for one torrent then nothing.

i`m using 1.7.2, win xp sp2.

well now i`m downloading a tv show season and i just download one episode at a time. i first noticed it when i tried to watch that episode. probably around 10 mins. it just started happening today and all my other downloads are there, it just happens to new downloads.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyways not sure what the problem is. i want to continue downloading so i`ll try something else in the mean time.

it was set up the default C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\Downloads

tried changing to a second partition D:\Downloads

samething

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i guess this is where the support ends. shitty i really like utorrent, it is the best out there.

i`m sure its just a fucked up install i`ll uninstall completely a delete everything for utorrent thanks for the help anyways

Archived