system tray UL/DL throttle option

ben

i agree.. but my feature request will add little to no code to this application. the throttle option is already implimented..

if you guys think my idea is lazy.. why is there a "hide/show utorrent" option in the system tray menu, when all you hafto do is click the tray icon? thats called a waste of time.

• 2 weeks later...
One thing I would HATE to see is Utorrent become all bloated with feature-creep like AZ is.

If you need the fancy crud, use AZ, but if you want a lean, clean, core-torrent app, Utorrent is where its at. Why ruin a good thing?

Heck, I'm not even sure I like that they added Unicode and the overhead it needs.

if u are so happy with v1.2.2 why not staying on it ?-)

going forward with upcomming releases is the same discussion we had have in the past 25 years ,-)

i.E.: 'why using DOS if AEGIS under DOMAIN/OS can do all the things we need?' :cool:

This feature request would be very useful... expecially if it could have uncapped / capped as a toggle in the system tray. By that I mean, you set your rate caps in the options, but have the ability to toggle capped / uncapped from the system tray. Before you start telling me that I'm lazy (and yes, I am) this would be useful to me because I run my torrent client on an old PII machine and the keyboard is under the desk, so it's nice to do everything with just a mouse. When I check my emails / browse it's good to set to capped, when I do offline stuff walk or away from the machine , I can upcap it without having to use a keyboard.

With or without this feature, uTorrent is fantastic, thanks to the contributors.

Archived