Unable to load "(torrent file)"!

Carlos4x4

this happens to me at least twice a day with TVTAD + uTorrent, if you know what i mean... It's realy frustrating. I don't know if it's TVTAD that's doing it or uTorrent, but uTorrent is the one that throws the error. But it might be because of a partially downloaded torrent. I don't know wtf :/.

Had it happen again to me. After looking at a re-dl of the same torrent that worked, it looks like the last part of the d/l was cutoff so uTorrent must have caught a corrupt torrent (in this case). i use auto load from directory, I might have killed the transfer too soon on a slower connection. Could uTorrent be puling the file before it's done, or otherwise causing a torrent to stop d/ling because it reads/moves it before it is? I'm d/ling them straight into the auto load directory.

If I download the .torrent-file directly to the "autoload from"-folder it sometimes gives 2 error messages "unable to load xxx\xxx\xxx from autoload folder" and then ignores the file.

If I save the file to desktop and then move it to the autoload folder it works without any problems.

I guess the easy sollution would be to increase the number of attempts to load new torrents or not check for new torrents so often.

Archived