download limited

andronicus

Now, I haven't used ZA in the longest time, but I noticed the following changelog entry in the latest version of ZA...

ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite version 7.0.408.000

- Compatibility: Fixed compatibility issues with Project 2007, Bit Torrent, and Logitech Webcam.

I'm not sure exactly what compatibility problem they've fixed (might not even be related), but either way, anyone using ZA might want to upgrade and report back to see if there are any improvements with regards to the problems they may have had with ZA+µT.

• 2 months later...

ZoneAlarm now works fine with uTorrent. I was using version 7.0.337.000 and for some reason the automatic update kept telling me that this was the latest version until I read Ultima's post above. I have downloaded the latest version 7.0.462.000 released on Nov 20th 2007. Before using both uTorrent and ZoneAlarm, I couldn't really do much else and internet access was very slow. Now it's as if ZoneAlarm was not even running. This update has also solved a slew of other problems with system sluggishness.

Check your version of ZoneAlarm to make sure you have the latest. You can check this and download the latest by going to the following page: http://www.zonealarm.com/store/content/support/zasc/cfu.jsp?dc=78lts&ctry=CA〈=en&lid=db_updates

Very important: go to the bottom of the page to the "Update Now" section and select the ZoneAlarm Product you have. This will lead you to the differents versions and links for downloading them manually, hence bypassing the automatic update in ZoneAlarm.

Archived