Whats wrong with these new versions?

Vigo

Why won't upnp port forwarding work on any version past 1.6.1? I have a router with dd-wrt if I use that version the logger says port forward and if I go into the router its listed under the upnp tab but any version past that doesn't do squat and I can check it in the router nothing listed. Hell I can switch between the new versions and 1.6.1 multiple times and its hilarious to see it work perfect with the old version while the new versions do squat.

Nothing wrong with my setup its utorrent. I can change back and forth between the old version and the new ones and the result is always the same and I erase app data each time I switched them. Utorrent version is the only variable so its at fault and I've spent enough time and energy on this I'll just use old version that works.

Are you using dd-wrt? Its just not compatible with it anymore I think. I don't care anymore i'm not going to be a bug tester for broken software. I tried all the newer versions and none upnp while 1.6.1 does it 100% of the time always. Doesn't take Sherlock Holmes too figure out what these new versions are bugged.

Hello,

I'm new at this forum. And not very experienced in connection problems.

I seem to have a problem too with upnp wich i didn't have before. I use XP prof sp2 en utoorent version 1.7.5 and i see an orange triangle saying that there are no incoming connections. That used to be green.

I have a digiconnect (wireless) 11g router but this computer is connected by cable. The router gives only an option to select or deselect upnp. I selected it en also activated it in utorrent. I have not made other settings like virtual server. I use wep security (becouase of my DS lite) but that should't matter because this connection isn 't wireless.

In my sygate firewall i usually give access to internet when needed but i now gave permanent permission. It didn't help. What to do. Go back to a former version?

Archived