Change Stats?

Tpiom

I was made to re-install Utorrent, but then my statistics was reset, is there anyway I can change the statistics manually back to the numbers of GB I had downloaded, I do know the numbers...

No one... On Bitcomet I was able to edit the bitcomet.xml file to manually change the download ratio and stuff, but.. please tell me it's possible here too :)

Oh ;(

I think I would be able to change it, since I've some programming skills if I only just know where Utorrent stores it.. If it's in the .exe file I'm out of luck. But that can't be possible, I've checked these files (C:\Users\TPIOM\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent) but.. found not what I was looking for.

EDIT: Or maybe, can't find a way to "hack" (yes I must) the dht.dat file... For the time being, I'll stick with Bitcomet until you guys make this easy to edit and a working installation, can't decide where to install it (stupid?)

Thanks I love you all :D

EDIT: No I don't, since my problem isn't still solved.. You can't edit the files, since the downloads shows wrong if you change these numbers, if shows correct in the statistic bar when you change but all the downloads become messed up, when I right click there it says "New Label..."

Archived