problems with 1.2.2. (with proof)

a123

hey Firon, :) i felt happy a little bit :)

after i read this articel, i do exactly the same.

(a must read!!) http://www.chip.com.my/forum/showpost.php?p=23258&postcount=18

the best thing is, now when i received the ATM VC Congested, the bandwidth would drop down, but not till zero, and it would jumps up later.

image10wh.gif

yellow mark is the point i received the ATM VC Congested.

Erm... you should try using 50 connections/torrent, 100 maximum. 2 active torrents on both settings, uncheck use more upload slots if below 90%, use only 4 upload slots.

You should also throttle your upload to 80% of your actual maximum.

If this doesn't help, you should probably call your ISP anyway...

i just call them, the techician (sarim or salim) ask me whether i use splitter or not, i said no, then he asked me whether i know what is splitter or not, i said no... :D, so he said did i split my line to telephone and another one to pc, i said yes. but i didn't even use my telephone the whole day, so i wonder how does it would affect my line? he suggested me to remove the spliter and test. but ... i see no improvement after several reboot :(

ya, we need the filter, otherwise, when taking up the phone, hear lots of noisy sounds.

he suggested me to remove the filter, but i see no improvement? so i plug it back.

then i try download the bitcommet, and now, what i am doing is, i open up bitcommet and иtorrent together, bitcommet listen 1503 port while utorrent listen 1720 port.

bitcommet download speed around 1 to 10kb , while utorrent about 1 to 20kb. i guess that is okay. and so far, no zero download.

now i wish to ask one question, it is possible for us (user) to load 2 or 3 utorrent instances together, where each listening on different port?

well, i think this is not more bt client issue, but more to my suc&&&@ ISP.

sometime it is funny, such a small(?) matter could make a person felt angry.

i felt that they had set an interval of 10+- minutes (no proof), where every connection would be like (resetted).

Archived