bring back rss list double click!!

sapient

Could you re-enable double-clicking to download a torrent in the rss releases list? It's really practical and a lot of people are used to it. Having to right-click, select and left click is really annoying. You can have the default double click command user selectable, like the default remove action on the main toolbar, if some people object to the standard behavior, but there is no point in having no double-click action!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure it is 'nice'... Richard seemed enthusiastic also when he fixed the existing one... I'm also sure and can be nicer then today, since I worked with TVTAD, and others. So as a RSS user (you know me... I was into this RSS from the start...) personally - I'm glad. but to be honest, functionality-wise, at the end of the day - it is doing it's job nicely +- a glitch or two . I'm sure that, for example, seeing the TV guide with uTorrent is a nice touch (to the networks...) , but adding new (and also useful ) features that uT doesn't support yet - is nicer. I'm sure the feature request list is full of them...

and, one final note, why keep the planned new-stuff hidden from the public ? why not get a feedback on what people will like to have - and assign road-map - ahead of the decision on what to do first ? OK, ok... i know the good old days of free ludde-enterprise are over... just kidding ...

Archived