tracker problem...speed drops

joselco

i need to noe dat is it possible that a tracker tat closing a connection n it offline can be fix o return to normal?

coz i just downloaded my torrent until 80% and suddenly there speed drops and the tracker is offline....will the tracker online back next time o the torrent will be totally dead?it just piss me off when im almost finishing download....

Whether the tracker comes back or not may have nothing to do with µTorrent.

...However your ISP may have started blocking your internet access to that tracker (whatever it may be), since most ISPs in your area (Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, and Java) are VERY anti-BitTorrent.

Also, the tracker may be PERMANENTLY offline and never coming back.

well today the torrent im downloading the tracker is working back...but my download speed got worsen......its about 1 to 5 kb......including my upload too....my tracker is online back.....what could be the problem?is my isp already block my access to torrent file??

The general testing and troubleshooting method applies here.

Note, if the tracker is NOT private, you can enable DHT to see if there are other peers on that swarm as well.

Additionally to troubleshoot the speed problems you first should see if you can still get the speed you are advertised via bittorrent traffic (HTTP is usually not throttled so a test like that is not equivocal proof) may I suggest http://distribution.openoffice.org/p2p/

when it came to evening..the tracker had closed the connection....and i try download the open office torrent...it says the target machine actively refuse it on the tracker status....

does it means my isp already track my download and done something to it..??i tried download other torrent with good status but it still the same....its dl is only 0.1 or not even start....all the torrent come with a red arrow nex to it.

Archived