PC restarts

mak3090

Yea jewelisheaven. I am a non english speaker.And no problems about the talking :) . I re-installed the drivers for the USB modem & upgraded the drivers. Still the problem persists. I don't have a hub. And i am not sure about the part about the RJ45 jack. Can you be more precise about what to do? And i am thinking to buy some other modem. Will that help in any way? Or is there any chance of my PC being a problem? And one more question. I play online for hours, but it won't restart then. Why is that? Won't that need continuous usage of the hardware and drivers. And one more thing. It mainly restarts when i use µtorrent and when i play or use my PC for a long time. But when i use µTorrent alone (i.e) while i sleep during the nights or when i don't use my PC for any other purpose, it doesn't restart. I have also tried re-installing µTorrent. Doesn't help :(

uTorrent will have many more connections established than simply playing a game online, and it will place a more consistently heavier load than a gaming session.

As for why you had no problems before - it could be that your new computer uses a dif chipset than your other computer and the software for the modem is causing conflicts with the dif chipset.

Archived