Using Utorrent with a screen reader

zuhairmahd

For those of you that don't know what a screen reader is, it's a piece of software that reads the screen out loud using text to speech to someone who can't see. Utorrent has been quite accessible with screen readers, but a new issue started with the betas of 1.3 -- namely the status column is not being read at all. When I try to hear the status column, I get the same contents as the seaters column. Anything changed between 1.2 and 1.3 regarding that particular area of the interface?

Thanks.

For those of you that don't know what a screen reader is, it's a piece of software that reads the screen out loud using text to speech to someone who can't see. Utorrent has been quite accessible with screen readers, but a new issue started with the betas of 1.3 -- namely the status column is not being read at all. When I try to hear the status column, I get the same contents as the seaters column. Anything changed between 1.2 and 1.3 regarding that particular area of the interface?

Thanks.

If you can - try draging (swap) the status to the left , see if it makes any difference.

Archived