stuck inactive

Brotherdon

I dont know what I did, but after I updated utorrent yesterday none of my torrents are working.

They have seeds, they have peers, they say they are downloading, the little icon says they are downloading and nothing is wrong, Im connected to the internet, everything seems fine except that all my torrents are listed as inactive. I dont know why, and I cant figure out how to make them active. I clicked Forced Start but that didnt help, I paused them and started them again but that didnt help. I looked through options and tried clicking everything I could but I cant find this out and I am sure its something really simple thats like one click away from working but its got me stumped lol.

how do I make torrents active so they will begin downloading?

thanks, sorry if this is a stupid question. I read the faqs but didnt see anything about it.

I dont have a software firewall. I have a router, but everything was working fine yesterday before I updated utorrent so I dont think anything other then utorrent has changed.

edit: I am running vista, which I think might have one by default? but like I said all my torrents were running great up until I installed the new utorrent yesterday.

It says working.

I found out its just a particular torrent, or rather set of them though so its just coincidence that it happened right after I updated. turns out utorrent is working fine, its just the first three torrents I happened to download since I updated seem to be broken.

sorry to waste everyones time!

thanks for the replies.

Archived