uTorrent bug with Royale Theme for Windows XP ( All versions )

HX_unbanned

The main thing is that applications forms ( Im programmer in Borland Delphi ) color is not applied correctly with this form and it is something like very light gray, but Royale Theme's color is white.

Please fix this or give me source to fix this by my self.

With best wishes

HX_unbanned.

From EU, Latvia.

I'm guessing he means the tab control having a gray background rather than white. I asked Ryan about this a while ago, but I don't think he ever responded. In the end, the only places that "need" to look white on the tab control would be the top of the General tab (or Transfer tab if you're using 1.8) and some parts of the Speed tab. On every other tab, the background is covered (either by a listview, the scrolling container). It's not really limited to Royale.

• 2 weeks later...

Royale Noir was an unreleased/"incomplete" version of the Zune theme (or maybe you know that already? Your "it's" is throwing me off :P). And yeah, there is no advanced option for changing this color.

Question, though... what are you looking for...? O_o This tab issue isn't something µTorrent too deeply concerns itself with with regards to color -- it just lets Windows handle the color/themeing with EnableThemeDialogTexture (again, for the next build -- whenever that gets released :P).

When Ryan mentioned transparent, he was probably referring to the controls on the tab, like labels and such (that their backgrounds needed to be transparent).

ahh yea, I was playing with a new private build trying to see the difference. I haven't changed off my "make alternate line colouring work" theme yet, so things are all sorts of pastel and grey... Sorry my fingers do the walking sometimes and commas and apostraphies get interspersed. My favourite has to be the grave though `.

In any case, I wasn't ever concerned with this in uT, as I thought the backpane looked fine especially on Transfer since well... it is a scrollable-- and not FLAT-- dialog. Slowly things are being added, and progress is always nice :D

What am I looking for?? Why the Ultima-te Question of course.

Archived