v1.3 Small Files Dont Download

Zeest

I have this weird problem with utorrent wherein, the NFO file for a particular torrent isn't downloading no matter what I do. Its a 10.52 kb file.

The first time I downloaded the release, it shows 100 % but when i browse through my completed folder the NFO file isnt present only a utorrent part file is present.

Then I tried redownmloading the torrent from elsewhere and selected only the NFO file, it says its done and start seeding, but when I go to look theres no NFO file there. I also tried with disabling the move to completed folder, but yet the file just isn't there.

I successfully downloaded the nfo file using other torrent clients like bitcomet/abc.

If you need any more info let me know.

BTW I also tried downloading just the NFO's for a couple of other torrents and none of them show up in the folder even though utorrent says 100% complete. I only get the utorrentpartfile.dat

ok just found out, if I download it along the other files rars etc while downloading the torrent it downloads perfectly. But if I download only the Nfo from a 1.36 gb file it says its done 100% but the file is nowhere to be seen, all I see is a part file.

I didnt quite understand what you wanted me to do but this is what i did.

i redownladed the torrent and set priority of all files to normal (I also have enough space on my drive almost 10 times the files). After it downlaooded about 1 % i set all files priority back to skip except for only the nfo file. After it was done 100% i only got the part file again the nfo doesnt show up.

I think it is definately something related to

diskio.use_partfile is used to store data that is downloaded of files that you marked as "Do not download." This is necessary to prevent the file from being allocated. It stores the parts of the files that come with a piece, since µTorrent must download and save the entire piece, which can include data for files you didn't want to download.

It is set to default in my preferences, should I make it False

OK now I've had it, I downloaded 3 torrents each 700mb + and set priority of the sample to Skip in all three of them. uTorrent says they are complete 100% and also queues them up for seeding. When I go to extract the rars, firstly no SFV is present, and one of the rars is corrupted. So I do a Force Recheck in uTorrent itself and it shows me that its only 98.2% done. There is a partfile in the completed downloads folder of around 7 mb, which isn't deleted by uTorrent.

I had to actually open the torrent in Azureus to finsh off the last few bits, because every time I tried downloading through uTorrent, the client showed its 100% done but I'd yet get around 7mb less when doing a Force Recheck.

And its not only 1 torrent this time its with 3 torrents, the same thing, a few files dont download at all and a few pieces of the files are also not downloaded.

Is there something wrong on my end, could someone please download some torrent and skip any one file and see if all other files have downloaded?

Archived