help i do not seem to be downloading??WHY??

lisab3664

My utorrent has a little red circle with an exclamation mark in it and says "not connectable a firewall/router is limiting your network traffic. You need to open up a port so others can connect to you."

well it was working fine 2 days ago and is now saying the above...i followed some instructions off this forum on the properties connection side and this still has not worked.!!

Please try and be gentle with me not to baffle me wit science i am not all that technology wise....cheers..........any 1 that cud help will be great.......lisa

fancy replyin wit sumthin constructive???

i did read that help section and it says "information we MIGHT need if nothing else helps" and also " be prepared to provide these pieces of information on request".

thanks...i can read so does any1 actually want to help or not??

What about Torrent Status icons are there also problems there?

If nothing changed on your end.. no downloading of updates for software or windows and you didn't change anything for your router or other network hardware it could be ISP problems. Did you call them and ask them if there was an outage in your area?

In order to VERIFY nothing has helped, you need to either do what is asked, or LIST what you have tried. GTHK is not a mind reader. I myself only communicate with plants.

the icons are blue to say they are downloading but they are not....there is now a yellow triangle icon at the bottow where it tells you your ups/downs.....saying no incoming connx....but i also run another torrent downloader...but not often and that is bitlord...so i closed utorrent and tried bitlord and that works fine...called my isp which is 3mobile broadband and there are no problems..i have changed no settings and update regularily....the router type is a little usb plug in jobby.....i hope this helps.....

Archived