Download order possible?

kitano

Is there any way for me to set up utorrent for this scenario: I would have 3 torrents, with 1 downloading, the other 2 stopped, and once the top one downloading is completed, for the second to begin downloading, then after that's completed, the third?

Hope that made sense.

Setup Ctrl-P -> Queueing for 1 torrent downloading 1 torrent total

I think I get what you mean, but can you elaborate more on the difference between the two options 'active torrents' and 'active downloads'? Which should I put as 1 and which should I leave alone? (active torrents at the moment is at 3, active downloads at 2)

If I put active downloads as 1 and leave active torrents at 3, does this mean that utorrent will only be able to download 1 torrent at a time (prioritising whichever is higher in the list, and making a 'stopped' torrent start when the torrent above it is finished?), but allow 3 to upload at the same time?

Thanks for the help.

No, as Firon pointed out I forgot to mention you must START the torrents for them to go at all. When your STARTd torrents exceed the active downloads you will show "queued" as the status. Active Torrents (total) means it - downloads is how many seeds you can have at once.

There's a section in the uT User Manual for Ctrl-P -> Queueing options :)

Archived