Utorrent Wont Seed My torrent to share

MurkCity

i created a torrent of my pictures...an after i save the torrent an every think Utorrent wont seed the file...to share.....it....

so i go to the location i saved the file an click on it...an when it loads in utorrent it wont download or nothing it says invaild url...at the bottom an alot of other stuff.....but, at this whole time i have the green check mark at the bottom of the client saying my connections are good......plz help

i went to the speed guide thing an check the port (18378)....an its says its accepting connections so whats the problem.....an if this is the wrong port how do i change it....

There is an option to put the torrent in the list after creating "start seeding" otherwise, the popup comes up asking where to save the torrent and then you go back to the main GUI.

Uploading the torrent with an appropriate description for the files you included the torrent will get your torrent noticed. Of those 4 http urls you listed for trackers, 2 are also index sites if I'm not mistaken. What you do for an index site is go to their "upload" page, point it to your torrent file you just made, make a description, and click upload :D

Some sites allow anonymous uploads, others require you to be a member.

Archived