Where is the tracker column?

hermanm

> What wasn't clear about this...? O_o

Obviously, its clear to you. :) But I was like WTF does "column header context menu" mean? LOL... :)

> Right click the columns at the top

This made more sense to me. Ahhh okay, right click on the column. And Voila, the list of optional columns appeared. Sometimes the conversation is too technical for me and I don't understand.

LOL! Don't feel bad - I just discovered something that everyone else already knew, and that there is a column for %, which (duh) allows one to see how much a particular peer has. It does get a bit technical I agree. Learning something new each day here.

• 2 years later...

OK, dragging up this old thread because the title is appropriate for my issue. While I do know what and where the column header context menu is and have "tracker" checked, I no longer have a tracker column. :s This problem started along with another I had when updating to 2.0.3. The first problem I noticed was I could not limit my upload per torrent. I had a value in field, but it was being ignored by ut apparently. So I thought, OK I'll just go back to 2.0.2 for a while. Easier said than found. Along the way I discovered 2.0.4 and thought, cool, maybe they fixed the bugs. So I updated again only to get blocked from some of my trackers. It did fix the upload limit issue though. So after finding a source for 2.0.2 and installing it, I could once again limit my upload and remain connected to all my trackers. However, the tracker column is still missing.

Screenshot:

24mw7ps.jpg

Archived