Request for this topic area!!!

zinnium

You know, it might be help full to make a list of items that has already been requested.

We all use different terms and or don't know what the terms exactly mean... it makes searching if its already been proposed hard in some cases.

It's a bit daunting... but if you have a question about the specific function of a specific area of the uT GUI, you can always type whatever you see around there. Additionally checking out the Manual solves many questions ;)

I love the "search in -- (forums)" filter for the search options. Usually I want All forums (-1) but for this forum it's nice to try some sample searches. remember spaces in the search string are "OR" always. If you want to string together phrases it's possible with x or y and a or b but I like "a x" or "b y" or "a y" or "b x" though you need to be sure your two words are usually found together like "seeding rules" or "tracker status".

I know that, but you know how much of the same stuff the admins see... just start making a list and keep the list in the top of the topic area... it does solve a lot of the problems for them fast.

also who wants to read a manual???

This has been "requested" before, too. Search works well as is. Maintaining a list is more than just a bit daunting.

also who wants to read a manual???

People who don't want to be spoonfed answers for everything? And uh, if people don't want to read manuals, why would they want to read stickies?

Archived