Unable to connect

zeltacore

Hi,

I just got the webui pack, extracted to where settings.dat is and so localhost:port/gui is working fine (logs in and shows the UI).

But when I try to do it via my external IP, it just says unable to connect, the port is forwarded properly, don' run any firewalls (except ones on router, which shouldn't be a problem or should I post the options on here). I have a dynamic IP, but I used that No-IP program and configured it fine.

The alternative port is different than the one from the incoming listening port (and bot hare forwarded). And no typos or anything...

Any ideas?

Thanks.

I'm having this same issue.

It works fine by http://10.0.0.2:1339/gui/, even from other computers on my network, but nothing by Internet.

I have a router but I done the NAT and tested the port and it's open. I disabled the firewall but it didn't helped.

I'm running Windows Vista Ultimate and uTorrent 1.8 beta build 10524, with the latest webui. My router is a D-link DSL 500G, trough I think it only sells here in Brazil. As far as I remember, it worked with this same router on windows XP... I'll test again and post here latter.

Archived